A growing leader with a global reach
Groupe SEB has become the world leader in small domestic equipment thanks to :
- A broad general strategy focused on long-term value creation,
- The strength and complementary nature of its brands,
- A tradition of innovating to serve consumers worldwide,
- A dynamic of organic and external growth, with regular acquisitions,
- Its consistently competitive industrial resources.
Groupe SEB sells 286 million products a year and markets its products in over 150 countries (2016 sales: €5.00 billion). Its sales have multiplied ten-fold since its IPO in 1975 and two-fold over the last 10 years.
Today, China is Groupe SEB's number one market, ahead of France.
54% of the Group's sales are generated in mature countries and 46% in developing countries. To serve its markets, Groupe SEB relies on more than 30 industrial sites, 10 of which are in France.
It's no accident that Passion for Innovation is one of the five Group’s values to which its employees are very much attached.