A leader in growth with a global reach
Groupe SEB has become the world leader in small domestic equipment thanks to:
- A generalist strategy focused on long-term value creation,
- The strength and complementary nature of its brands,
- A tradition of placing innovation at the service of consumers all over the world,
- An organic and external growth dynamic, with regular acquisitions,
- Its consistently competitive industrial resources.
Groupe SEB sells 286 million products a year and markets its products in over 150 countries (turnover 2016: €5.00 billion). Its turnover has multiplied ten-fold since its first listing on the stock market in 1975 and two-fold over the last 10 years.
Today, China is Groupe SEB's number one market, ahead of France.
54% of the Group's turnover is generated in mature countries and 46% in developing countries. To serve its markets, Groupe SEB boasts over thirty industrial sites, 10 of which are in France.
It's no accident that Passion for Innovation is one of the 5 Group’s values to which its employees are very much attached.